Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Destash time at Casa de Frou

Help me destash myself and save up for a spinning wheel! All Yarns are now for sale on eBay.

Destash Sale!

4 balls Bernat BlingBling in sassy Sparkle (blue, pink, green and purple)

2 balls Crystal Palace deco ribbon 1 in black and white stripes, one in navy.




8 balls Moda Dea Fur-Ever 4 in blue and 4 in lime.


6 balls Moda Dea ChiChi in sahara




12 balls Moda Dea Kickx 2 in Fever, 4 in Amazing, 6 in Lucky

3 balls Pierre Cardin 21 (bulky Boule 100% wool) 2 in maroon, 1 in green.


3 1/2 skeins Red Heart Grape Ivy

3 skeins Lion Brand Homespun 2 in Edwardian, one in Corinthian.

3 comments:

Jade said...

Hi,
Did you get my message regarding the Noro Silk Garden? If I still don't hear from you, I will send it to the 2nd person who inquired about it.

Cheers,
Jade

Rebecca said...

Tnaks for helping me serve my out of control fiber addiction by selling yarn to buy yet more yarn or yarn making supplies. :) It's on it's way to you!

only_flower70 said...

Hello - not sure what I'm doing - but I would LOVE to buy the Red Heart Grape-Ivy - let me know how much. Thanks