Saturday, February 11, 2006

Almost Forgot!!!

I love my hubby. I truly, truly do.

"Why?" you ask.

Is it his sweet face, his gentle words, or his thoughtful gestures? How about how tall he is, or his wonderful eyes, or the fact that he cooks MUCH better than I do???


No. None of these.

It's because he tells me it's okay to buy yarn.

Ok, part of the order was for a sweater he has been bugging me to make him. That's okay though. I still get guilt-free yarn. I took advantage of Smiley's yarn sale. I got enough wool blend for his sweater, sock yarn for Dad's kilt hose, and some thick and quick chenille for a mothers day cardigan for mom. Sure mothers day is in may, and she won't be able to wear the damn thing until October, but that's not the point. The point is, I get yarn.

I love my hubby.

I even love him just slightly more than I love yarn.

No comments: